The Small Business Digital Grants Program provides small businesses with access to digital technologies and services to enable them to work smarter, engage with the global economy and make the most of online business opportunities arising from digital disruption.
Matching funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching).
Up to 20% of the applicant's co-contribution amount can be an in-kind element for their personal time being trained in new technologies.
The digital technology or service must fall under one of five identified priority areas:
- digital marketing and social media
- digital content (web pages, mobile apps, media etc.)
- receiving payments or selling online
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- digital planning and advice/training.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland-based operations
- declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
If you are planning to apply for the grant please get in touch with us, as we can certainly help you and your business in the key areas above. To learn more about the application process please have a look at the Queensland Government website:
Share this Post
We love to help, get in touch with us